As pups, pugs are small little bundles of sound, slobber, and love.
Subscribe to The Pet Collective:
Google+: gplus.to/ thepetcollective.
These pups are only a few weeks old, but they have sufficient energy to have their enjoyable. Enjoy these little guys be their adorable selves and remain tuned to Pup Love for more lovable young puppy litters.
Segment Producer: Brian Scully.
Editor: Jeremy Cohen.
Leading Five Pug Young puppy Facts:.
1) Everybody understands puppies like to play and romp around! Simply be sure.
to monitor your pug young puppy's activity level to be sure he or she isn't.
overexerting themselves to the point of having trouble breathing.
2) Pug young puppies can be tough to house train because they are lap dogs.
and have a lesser capacity to "hold it" than bigger dogs. Be.
constant and kind with your pug young puppy and quickly they will be home.
3) Treats are a must when training a young puppy. Do not reward your pug with.
rawhide chews or pig ears due to the fact that they have actually been known to cause.
digestive issues in smaller dogs, particularly pugs.
4) Make sure to inspect the folds in your pug puppy's face for dirt and.
tidy it immediately.
5) Brush your pug young puppy as soon as a week to minimize shedding, your furniture.
will thank you!